Medium Yellow Bird Port Side Planer Board (100P) UPC-0 39906 00004 3
Includes working Tattle Flag System (No extra charge)
Size: 8″ x 3″
These new boards are made from ABS (recycled) plastic for durability, they include a working Tattle Flag System (No Extra Charge) along with our latest additions of an Enclosed Back, Adjustable Weight System and New Locking Snap Release.
Like all our boards they are uniquely marked with Red for Port and Green for Starboard, just like the lights on your boat, so you can never forget which side to run them.
3″ wide x 8″ long
(Also available in sizes 5″, 10″, 12″)
There’s a reason everyone calls them Birds!
Yellow Bird…”The Original and Still The Best”! has once again enhanced their “Redesigned” Planer Boards with the following New features for 2017!
A) Enclosed Back:
Finally, a planer board that’s complete! It solves the problem of Styrofoam deteriorating, popping our, breaking or becoming brittle. Our back stays secure.
B) Adjustable Weight:
- Allows you to control buoyancy for “light” or “heavy” baits.
- Allows boards to run more efficiently and effectively, no matter the water condition!
C) New/Better Locking Snap Release:
- Secures your lines for greater holding power.
- No adjustment required – just “Lock & Go”!
- Easy, One-handed, One step Locking Release, makes releasing your board a “Snap”!
Along with these New Features, Yellow Bird, the creator of the planer board, now has the “most improved”, the “most durable”, the “most feature packed” and the “most economical” boards in the industry.
Better boards…BIGGER Savings!
- Enclosed Back
- Adjustable Weight
- Made from durable, recycled ABS plastic
- New/Better Locking Snap Release
- Tattle Flag System Included
- Cover areas you couldn’t cover before
- Maintain your line in prime fishing areas without spooking fish
- The buoyancy of this board allows you to carry lures and live bait up to 150 feet or more away from the side of the boat at variable depths.
- This planer board can handle most types of lures and jigs in various water conditions.
- It can be used to troll a variety of crank baits, spoons, spinners, etc.
- Planer board
- Tattle flag system
- New rear snap release
- Adjustable wide pinch pad release
- 2 springs
- Tow arm
- Screw driver
- Wrench and rigging instructions
|Dimensions||8 x 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.