About Yellow Bird Products
Yellow Bird Products, Inc. is a U.S.A. company located in Spring Grove, Illinois. It manufactures an extensive line of brand name fishing products for the fishing enthusiast. Some of the brands have
been helping anglers catch fish since 1893.
Under the umbrella name of Yellow Bird Fishing Products, Inc. the company created and manufactures the “Original, Totally Redesigned” Yellow Bird planer boards and accessories which are used for both big and small boat trolling.These Planer Boards allow you to cover more water with numerous poles allowing you to efficiently catch an abundance of fish.
Our Company also manufactures hard baits, spoons and spinner lures with the following brand names.
Yellow Bird Planer Boards – completely re-designed in 2015.
- Yellow Bird Planer Boards – now come with Scotty releases.
- Bird's Nest – keeps planer boards organized.
Yellow Bird Hard Baits – Precision crafted realistic lures, our newest introduction.
Doctor Spoons - double action spoons that have been catching fish for over 60 years.
- Ultra Violet Doctor Spoons
- Doctor Ice
- Rocket Doc (Casting Series) - designed for long distance casting and trolling.
- Papa Doc (Big Game Series) - big spoon for big fish.
- Premium Doctor Spoons - plated with high grade precious metals and featuring Eagle Claw® Lazer Sharp red treble hooks.
- Weedless Doc - used for even the toughest cover.
- Thin Doc - double action trolling spoon.
- Thin Doc Great Lakes Series - double action trolling spoon with an attached tinsel tail in bright sparkling colors.
K-B Spoons - catching fish since 1929.
- K-B Spoon: Holographic Series - our newest spoons. Innovative 3D finish and penetrating shine, attracts fish from long distances.
- K-B Spoon; Amphibian Series - Our newest spoons. Features the latest in imaging technology, with innovative ultra-violet finish on the back.
Prescott Spinners - the original spinner introduced in 1893 has caught millions of fish of all species.
High Standards & Innovation
All our products are made to the same exacting standards, meticulous craftsmanship and superb quality as set by their originators and have been enjoyed by anglers for many generations.
As the new and enthusiastic owners of Yellow Bird Products, we are dedicated to maintaining these standards and bringing you new and innovative products that will increase your enjoyment of your next fishing experience.
We would like to think that if Charlie Staph, the master fisherman and originator of the Prescott Spinners were still around today, he would approve and be proud of what we are doing with the company.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to providing you with Yellow Bird Products for years to come.
Rick and Darlene Battalini